Does the GM back Panel Vent Valve, 13596856, Come With the Rubber Seal?

Does the gm back panel vent valve 13596856 come with the rubber seal?

The quick answer to your question is that it does come with a rubber seal. However, the rubber seal is attached to the product. If you are looking for an external rubber seal then you will be disappointed because none exist for this product. If you just want something that will keep debris, dust, and other things from getting in or out arpound the product then the rubber seal provided it probably what you are looking for anyway.

How can you be sure that it is there?

We checked for the seal when this question came in to us. We made user that there was not another seal in the bag and then we felt around the edges of the product to see if we felt  anything that could be considered a rubber seal for the product. We did find the lining around the "bottom of the product" and we are happy to report that it exists if as long as you are not looking for an external version of the rubber seal. 

How does it feel?

It feels like a rubber lining around the product. If you look closely at the picture then you will see the rounded edges. The edges feel pliable and rubbery. They are most likely the rubber seal that you are asking about right now.

I know this seems like an extreme situation but what if I order this part and I get one does not have the seal on it? What do I do then?

You can contact us and we will work with you to get you one that has all of the components promised to you so that you can get your vehicle back on the road or, at least, get the area fixed that you want fixed.

Do you have a link to the product?

Yes. You can click here and you will be taken to the product. It opens in a new window so you do not have to worry about closing and losing this window.